Contract sales Manager
East Staffordshire 26K Basic plus OTE
I am currently recruiting for a contract sales manager to work on an exciting pre-sale in East Staffordshire. The position is ideally suited to a sales manager with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding their targets who is looking to step into their first role as a contract manager. The role will be based at a site which is undergoing a multi-million pound refurbishment and will boost unbeatable facilities in the local area. The role will pay 26K basic and there will be a commission scheme based on pre-sale numbers, alongside great benefits including memberships for yourself and a loved one and development schemes. The company is a leader within their industry so are looking for talented individuals who can help drive their message to market.
Your role will be to:
- Be an active part of the sales team and helping deliver the overall team target.
- Research and plan sales activities to target the local catchment area and be a brand ambassador
- To manage your teams and personal KPI's
- To develop your sales consultants to be a high performing team
- to keep the regional team updated with daily and weekly reports
To apply for the role you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 years sales manager experience
- Have worked in target driven environments
- Ideally have local knowledge of the area
- Ideally have worked in health and fitness or commercial leisure but all background will be considered.
The role will be sought after so we can only contact candidates who match the brief. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days please class your application as unsuccessful