Commercial Manager- Sport & Leisure Operator- Central London - Circa £45k plus bonus & benefits
We are looking for a Commercial Manager for one of the U.K.s leading sports and leisure operators with sites nationwide to help shape product acquisition, delivery and overall strategy to improve the bottom line. The company is currently going through a significant transformation with a new leadership team and investment so it is an exciting time to be joining them.
Summary of role:
- Working in conjunction with the Sales, Marketing and Operations Directors to evaluate their current products and service offering and introduce new strategies.
- Gain customer insights from data analysis and customer feedback to understand their current product performance, assess their future needs, and evolve and develop new products.
- Review their procurement strategy, work with new and existing suppliers and negotiate on price.
- Support with the delivery of products and services into their sites nationwide, working with the senior operational and marketing teams.
- Work with the marketing team to maximize sponsorship revenue.
- Prepare reports on feasibility, return on investment, sales forecasts, business analysis.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in product procurement/acquisition; i.e, sourcing products, working with suppliers, negotiating on price etc.
- Exposure to product development and delivery across multiple sites in some of the following areas: Food and beverage, vending, sports events, corporate events, children's parties, kids camps and sports retail.
- Experience of working at senior level with key stakeholders possibly as a Commercial Manager, Product Manager, Procurement Manager, Product Development Manager or Business Development Manager
- Strong analytical skills and experience of translating complex sets of data and insights into actions and propositions.
- Effective project management skills.
- A passion for sports and leisure.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, attractive bonus, 25-days holiday plus bank holidays and continued investment into your professional development in this fun and forward thinking company.