Cluster Manager - Leading Fitness Operator - £35,000 - £43,000 O.T.E.+ career development
This is a fantastic Cluster Manager opportunity covering from South West Birmingham to Gloucesterto work for arguably the best fitness operator in the U.K. for career development with the most innovating fitness product.
Key benefits include up to £8, 000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £43,000, travel expenses, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress even further within the business.
- Lead, coach, develop, support and inspire up to six General Managers and their respective teams as well as managing your own site.
- Take accountability for brand and operational standards; ensuring high standards are consistently met, the clubs are safe and clean and conducting quarterly audits.
- Keeping on top of fitness product including Group Exercise participation and personal training support.
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the business to increase EBITDA
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Drive new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Take responsibility for new openings in your area.
- High energy, engaging, personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Ideally multi-site or support area experience within commercial health and fitness possibly as a Senior General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or Regional Fitness Manager.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and driving high performing fitness teams.
- Evidence of commercial overachievement in previous fast paced roles.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license and flexible approach to work as travelling will be required.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the above criteria.