Club Manager - Kids Fitness - Edinburgh
£26,000 To £30,000+ benefits +career progression
Our client is an exciting new fitness concept offering a variety of classes and activities to children of all ages. They are opening sites all over the U.K. and are now looking for a Club Manager to pre-sale, open and manage their new club in Edinburgh.
The Club Manager will coach, lead and inspire two Assistant Managers and a team of coaches to deliver a great programme of activities and courses including gymnastics, ninja, dance, pre-school, parties and holiday schemes. You will aim to deliver a fantastic fun and friendly customer experience and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the club at all times. Being a new site there will also be a focus on sales planning and outreach in the local area, building up partnerships with schools, nurseries and other children's groups.
With the company growing rapidly, opportunities to professionally develop and progress will be made available for high achievers so it is a really exciting time to be joining them.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A fun and friendly disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* A commercial head with experience in delivering sales, marketing and outreach activity.
* Site Operational experience and coordinating sports, activity or fitness programming.
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch if you meet the criteria