General Manager- Health and Fitness, Liverpool
28K to 30K basic +4K bonus
I have an immediate opportunity for a club manager to take responsibility for one of the most successful private members health and fitness clubs in Liverpool.
- Accountability for a well-established membership base of 3000 with a turnover of £1m
- Design and implement a local marketing initiative and monthly sales planner targeting the local market
- Be a hands on leader who constantly champions brand standards, influencing the team to deliver amazing hospitality whilst driving results
- To create an intensity around excellence and service that drives performance of the department
- To personally drive and promote the people development culture of Hiring, Growing, Loving and Keeping the best, with an emphasis on the reward and recognition of employees
- Share experience and personal passion to lead a strong development culture
- To take responsibility and accountability for all health and safety legislation
- To control costs proactively to deliver profit conversion
I am looking for a high achieving candidate who has the all-round commercial, operational and leadership skills, ability and experience to drive the performance of a premium private members club in a challenging and competitive marketplace.
Interviews are immediately available.