Centre Manager Shrewsbury
up to 27-30k basic + 3K bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a centre manager for a successful leisure business in Shrewsbury. Ideal backgrounds will be either centre management or operational management in running a large multipurpose health and fitness, children's activity or family entertainment centre. The position of centre manager is a very much a hands on and operationally focused position, duties include:
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service in a high footfall operation
- The ongoing, recruiting coaching and training of your team to deliver great service and engagement
- You will be responsible for delivering the centre budget
- Driving revenue across multiple income lines including F and B
- Set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated.
- Responsible for health and safety, you will need to be first aid trained.
- Working on shift basis with responsibility for opening and closing
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 27-30K with a performance related bonus of up to 3K.
All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week.
We are working towards a start date in August.
Due to the high volume of applications only these candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.