My client is looking for a business development executive to actively prospect and qualify new clients in hospitality throughout the UK - including contract caterers, event caterers, hotel groups and pub/restaurant chains.
This will involve researching the industry for new leads and then making many cold emails / calls per day with the aim of booking meetings for our thriving sales team.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with a CRM
- At least 6 months' experience inside sales through lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated and resilient with a strong desire to succeed