Building Services Manager Chiswick up to 45K + 5K bonus
I am looking for a building services manager to work for an award winning business park in Chiswick. Responsibilities include:
- Estate Management, by facilitating the planning, developing and implementation of the estate strategy and planner
- Day to day management of the highest standards for all communal areas across the estate
- Health and Safety Management, responsible for Insurance Procedures and compliance.
- Managing approved suppliers supporting the M & E and Project Manager during cap ex and fit-out's
- Supporting all Project, Lifecycle Replacement, Fabric and M&E Repair work on the estate and applicable buildings.
- Managing Service Partner contracts including landscaping and security.
- Financial accountability for budgets ensuring accurate tracking and forecast planning.
We are keen to talk to candidates who are IOSH qualified and who have:
- 2-3 years Estate/Building Management experience with excellent knowledge of relevant legislation
- Significant Project Management and Fit Out Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Previous budget management experience
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 45K there is an opportunity to earn a further 15% of the basic salary as an annual bonus. Additional benefits include BUPA healthcare with an 8% employer pension contribution.
Interviews are immediately available