Building and Guest Relations Manager Chiswick up to 43K
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global property consultancy for a Building Manager to oversee the provision of facilities services to a number of tenants at a prestigious business park in Chiswick. The Guest Relations Manager will be responsible for the consistent delivery of excellent service to the tenants and their staff delivering and maintaining a fully operational range of buildings and services. Reporting into the Operations Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the highest standards for all Communal Areas within multiple buildings and related Guest Companies.
- Owning and supporting all Health & Safety related checks and audits to ensure that all compliance matters are addressed and resolved promptly.
- Be a point of contact for our Guest Companies for all queries and ensure that the flow of Communication is consistent and accurate.
- Budget management specific to the above buildings/estate, including tracking & forecast planning
- Ensure correct Brand Guidelines are followed and represented across all buildings and Estate.
- Supporting all Project, Lifecycle Replacement, Fabric and M&E Repair work within the building
- Identify and introduce new Innovation & ideas for the benefit of buildings and estate resulting in improved ways of works and greater efficiencies.
- Sustainability support for the business across waste and recycling, energy saving and biodiversity: -
- LTA/Fit out's - supporting the M & E and Project Manager during fit-out's post approval ensuring the contractors are managed safely and standards within the buildings are maintained.
- Guest Experience - facilitating the planning, developing and implementation of this key focus area for the business including Events & Sports in-line with the business strategy
- Working with the in house team to deliver a compelling range of corporate events and social activities
We are looking for a candidate with proven building management experience working within a leading property, facility management company or potentially a premium hotel group. You will require a collaborative, solution orientated approach to manage and build positive relationships with the key stakeholders in each tenant with first class organisational and interpersonal skills. We are ideally looking for candidates who hold a BIFM and IOSH qualification or equivalent.