Assistant Manager - Branded Restaurants - Multi Delivery Only Kitchens - Birmingham
Up to £25k basic
My client's mission is to bring the world's best -loved restaurants into everyone's home or office -fast. This is their newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by us for our most popular restaurant partners. Soon they will be delivering the gold standard of meals to thousands of customers in Birmingham each week.
I am looking for a fantastic assistant site operations manager to help launch the site and lead the team:
I am keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record running a £500k+ T/O fast paced hospitality or events operation, or at least having an involvement in the budgets and P&L management as an operations manager or assistant manager.
- Have a passion for food, fast paced environments and delivering exceptional results.
- Have a strong operational, food safety and standards background
- Are very hands and will lead and influence across the whole operation
- Solutions focused and a great problem solver who can think on their feet.
- Manage upwards to the restaurant brands and influence their ways of working
- Entrepreneurial and who will thrive in building and influencing successful businesses around you.
- Are prepared to work a Rota predominantly around evenings and weekends
- The desire to grow and succeed with one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies
My client believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any of the things that make you who you are- your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander!
Due to the high number of applications for these roles, regrettably only those candidates who closely meet the above criteria will be contacted.