This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager / Store Manager to join one of the fastest growing quick service food brands in London.
With 19 sites across the capital, and several new sites planned for 2018, plus a culture that is second to none, now is perfect the time to become part of this exciting adventure.
This is the chance to join one of the freshest and funkiest food offerings in London. This concept focuses on freshly made, delicious food, served swiftly but perfectly every time. It is a streamlined operation with a massive emphasis on ensuring your customers return time and time again.
You will need to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in an Assistant Manager / Store Manager role, within the food retail or hospitality environment
- A can-do, enthusiastic attitude, with positive energy, and the ability to multi-task
- A strong business acumen
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to predict guests needs and build a loyal customer base
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proven track record of effective organisation and planning
- A strong understanding of the importance of attention to detail
In return you'll receive:
- A competitive salary, bonus scheme and access to some fantastic Perks!
- Some of the best hospitality hours in London
- Growth and training opportunities with amazing in-house development
- Regular staff social events
- A fantastic culture with a bunch of great people to enjoy your days with
Would you like to be part of our dynamic & expanding business?
I'd would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to conect with me on LinkedIn @matthewsmith86
Leisure People are specialists in recruiting for the Hospitality and Leisure sectors. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.