Assistant General Manager- New Opening- Reading - £20,00 to £25,000+ benefits +career progression
Our client is an exciting new sports and fitness based concept offering a variety of gymnastics based classes and activities to children of all ages. They are opening sites all over the U.K. and are now looking for an Assistant General Manager to help manage their new club in Reading.
As Assistant General Manager you will support the club Manager coach, lead and inspire a team of coaches, Duty Managers, promotors and receptionists to deliver a great programme of activities and courses including gymnastics, ninja, dance, pre-school, parties and holiday schemes. You will aim to deliver a fantastic fun and friendly customer experience and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the club at all times. Being a new site there will also be a focus on sales planning and outreach in the local area, building up partnerships with schools, nurseries and other parent and children's groups.
With the company growing rapidly, opportunities to professionally develop and progress will be made available for high achievers so it is a really exciting time to be joining them.
Full product training will be given but ideally candidates will already have:
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* Site Operational experience and coordinating sports, activity or fitness programming as a Team Leader, Duty Manager, sports co-ordinator, Assistant Manager, club manager or site manager.
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and leading team members.
* Previous experience working with children
* A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
* An active interest in gymnastics, dance, sports or fitness
* A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!