Assistant General Manager - Entrepreneurial Health Club Chain - Leyland
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager in a flagship club for a fantastic Health Club Chain who put their members and team members first, giving you the development you need to progress within the business.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage the front of house and operational teams to be the best they can be every day.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Support with managing the fitness department and specifically the group exercise timetable.
- Manage rotas, wages and banking for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing high volume health club/gym operations preferably with wet side experience and/or health and fitness management experience.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably as a Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Fitness Manager, Operations Manager or Senior Duty Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as shift work and evenings and weekends will be required.
- A Fitness or Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.