Assistant General Manager Basingstoke 23-25K +3k bonus
We have an immediate opening for an assistant general manager to work at a leading leisure destination in Basingstoke. We are looking for candidates who have had significant operational experience in running a large multipurpose health and fitness, children's activity, trampoline park or family entertainment centre. The role of assistant general manager will be hands on and fast paced, focused on delivering a great and consistent high quality guest experience. Duties include:
- Responsible for health and safety and compliance in all areas across the centre
- The ongoing, recruiting coaching and training of your team and ensuring that every member trained and coached to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Setting and optimisation of rotas to ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the park.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supporting the GM with the outreach strategy within the local area.
The successful candidate will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week.
There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role in the future.