Area Manager- Lincolnshire - Circa £45K +bonus +benefits
Our client is a reputable sports, fitness and leisure operator with a strong portfolio of sites around the country who are looking for an Area Manager to manage a cluster of sites with great potential in the Lincolnshire area.
- Coach, support, develop and drive a team of General Managers to be the best they can be every day and ensure they have the commercial edge.
- Develop and deliver strategies to increase footfall, membership, yield and spend per head with new products, promotions and events for adults and children.
- Ensure that you have the right products and services available at the right time and with the necessary workforce to maximise participation and improve the customer experience.
- Ensure the sites are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Build strong relationships with all your partners, organisations and bodies.
What you need to have:
- Strong personality, who is both hands-on and strategic in their leadership style.
- Exceptional attention to detail to maximise performance in all areas of the business.
- Preferably Regional Manager, Area Manager, Cluster Manager or Contract Manager experience or at least General Manager experience within a diverse multi-million pound sports, fitness and leisure business.
- A proven track record in growing membership sales and ancillary spend.
- A sound understanding of operations and health and safety.
- Experience in building partnerships with multiple stakeholders and partners.
There are excellent benefits and career prospects with this operator so to find out more please click apply and we will be in in contact if you have the right level of experience.