Aquatics Manager Norwich £27,762 to £28,586 +bonus
I am looking for an aquatics manager to manage the learn to swim programme at one of the leading leisure facilities in Norwich. The centre boasts an impressive 50m Olympic Size Swimming pool and is widely regarded as one of the finest sporting centres of excellence in East Anglia.
The focus of this aquatics manager position will be the operational management of the Swimming Pool as well as taking full responsibility for a significant learn to swim programme. You will also be responsible for managing a team of four senior duty managers in addition to a large number of sports assistants in delivering the highest standard of customer service and will help in setting, monitoring and achieving budgets for the wet side operation of the facility. The ideal candidate for the Aquatics Manager role will have a number of key attributes that they can bring to the position which will include:
* Significant knowledge of The Learn to Swim programme and the management of a large swim school operation
* A detailed understanding of swimming pool operations and a current and up to date Pool Plant Operators Certificate
* Extensive experience of programming a very busy swimming pool involving clubs, swim lessons, casual swimming, regional competitions and galas
* Managing a large team of full and part time NPLQ qualified staff and ensuring ongoing training and development of your team
* A minimum of 3 years centre or operational management experience within the health and fitness industry
* Strong communication and IT skills with the commercial acumen to manage a significant revenue stream
Please be advised the due to the high numbers of applications we received that only those candidates with the correct experience and attributes to potentially fulfil the role will be contacted.