My client is recruiting for a confident, ambitious and outgoing superstar to join their team in Scotland, preferably with a strong background in Hospitality Operations or Hospitality Recruitment.
You will be on the front line - on boarding and training our Members (staff) as well as maintaining relationships with our Partners (venues). Your role will be to ensure that their Partners are happy and that our Members stay well informed and receive the support that they need.
You will also be responsible for keeping an eye on their very clever platform, ensuring that our algorithm is matching the correct staff to the correct roles and making sure that we fill each shift posted by our Partners, as well as maintaining relationships face to face - making sure everyone has a brilliant and flawless experience.
The role is based in Edinburgh with some travel to Glasgow needed. Working hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday but may require some weekend and evening work periodically to suit the needs of the business, ensuring we are available for our Members and Partners every step of the way.
● Outgoing people person with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● A keen eye for detail
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make sound decisions under pressure
● High energy level and are a 'glass half full' kind of person
● Empathetic with knowledge of what goes into great service
● Self-starter with lots of initiative
● Great presentation skills
● Personal License Holder
● Manager or supervisor-level operational background in hospitality industry such as Hotels, Contract Caterers, Event Caterers, Pubs / Restaurant chains
● Hospitality Temporary Recruitment Experience
● Answering incoming queries from both our Members and Partners
● Overseeing shift fulfilment
● Completing Member and Partner associated support work
● Account Management - Making sure that our partners are always happy
● On boarding - Searching for, vetting and training our Members in predominantly Front of House (Bar and Waiting staff) but also occasionally BoH for KPs to CDPs and Housekeepers.
● Joining a high-growth company with international development opportunities
● On Target Earnings of £30k - base of £27k
● Share options
● Contribution to weekly travel
● Laptop & Phone
● Regular team-building events and travel to meet our customers and team across the UK
● Joining a very social team working in great co-working office in the heart of Edinburgh