Housekeeping Manager 22K + subsidised accommodation + Bonus
I am looking for a housekeeping manager to work for a leading holiday park in Paignton, you will ideally be currently working in a similar role in a holiday park or hotel or potentially be and assistant housekeeper looking to step up into the housekeeping manager's position. Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, managing and leading a team of 12 housekeepers to deliver service excellence
- Responsible for stock takes, maintenance and health and safety audits
- Budgetary responsibility with a key focus on effective rota management
- Work closely with front of house and maintenance to optimize service delivery
- Responsible for onsite laundry and stockrooms
- Having great attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- Can carry out duty management positions across the holiday park
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 22K, there is an annual performance bonus, the opportunity to live on park with heavily subsidised accommodation. Free leisure club membership, 30 days annual holiday and deep discounts on holidays taken at company parks.
Interviews are immediately available.