£25000 - £27000 per annum + Outstanding benefits
Sports Bookings/Duty Manager - Sports leisure Fitness
East London E18
£25,000-£27,000 + Outstanding benefits
We are looking for a Sports Bookings Manager to manage and develop and the Sports and Activity Bookings for a prestigious private school's sports, leisure and fitness facilities in East London, as well working as an operational Duty Manager to support with running the busy leisure centre.
Incredible benefits come with working for this educational institute including 45 days holiday (including bank holidays and Christmas off) , 18% contributory pension, free hot meals on shift, free gym membership and use of their facilities, family and friends discounts, free parking and paid for educational courses to enhance your career.
- Coordinate existing sports bookings and looking at ways to increase bookings and rentals.
- Supervise a team of lifeguards, receptionists and gym instructors.
- Work as the Senior Manager as a Duty Manager on a shift basis including opening and closing the centre, and ensuring the centre is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Support all departments ensuring customers and team members have an enjoyable environment in which to thrive and have fun in.
- Smartly presented, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to go above and beyond for customers.
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a leisure or recreation environment, possibly as a Senior Recreation Assistant, Gym Supervisor or Team Leader looking to step up, or Fitness Manager, Programme Manager, Activity Manager, Sports Manager or Duty Manager looking for a stable and rewarding environment to thrive in.
- Experience of managing dry sports bookings is highly desirable.
- Experience in managing day to day floor operations within a busy leisure, retail or hospitality environment.
- Preferably Pool plant operator certified, National Pool Lifeguard qualified and First Aid at Work certified. However if you are a competent swimmer and are willing to undertake these courses, the company will pay for you to complete them upon starting.
- Flexible to work a 3-week rota of a week of earlies, a week of lates and a week of middles where you would work the weekend too.
- Living commutable to East London E18 for a possible 6.45am weekday start or 10pm finish.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.