North Wales, Wales
£35000 - £40000 per annum + accommodation
over 2 years ago
Spa and Leisure Manager Pwllheli, North Wales up to 40K +bonus+ accommodation
We are looking for an experienced Spa and Leisure Manager to work for one of the most prestigious, successful owners resorts in a beautiful coastal location near Pwllheli in North Wales. As spa and leisure manager you will have the opportunity to manage and lead the team at one of the finest and most exclusive 5* spas in the country boasting 9 treatment rooms. With the external market relatively untouched for both spa days, corporate and hotel partnership in addition to tapping into the huge numbers of visitors and tourists visiting Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia and developing third party retailers presenting the Spa Manger with multiple quick wins in both the short and long term. A knowledge of overseeing the owners only gym is advantageous but not essential. As such we are keen to talk to candidates who have:
- A proven track record in winning and driving new business
- Experienced in building and developing strategic partnerships
- A good understanding of managing third party relationships within the spa market
- Ensuring operational standards are consistently met
- Developing and managing a dedicated Spa team, encouraging personal progression and identifying training needs and opportunities.
- Contributing to budget management, stock control and monitoring and reporting on the Spa's financial performance, to include treatments, retail and yield
If you are able to relocate to this stunning location on the North Wales Coast then accommodation on site is available for a minimal rent making this an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who has the skills and experience needed to significant grow the business for this fantastic Spa facility. Interviews are immediately available.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.