Up to £24000 per annum + 10K bonus
almost 2 years ago
Sales Manager- Nottingham up to 24K Basic 34k OTE
My client is looking for a sales manager for a well-established and successful health club in Nottingham with a membership base of around 3000 members. The position is ideally suited to a senior sales consultant with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding their targets who is looking to step up into their sales management position or an existing sales manager looking for a fresh challenge within a premium club environment and a full service club. for a senior sales consultant or an existing sales manager who is looking for somewhere to grow.
* To personally contribute to the club revenue target and your teams targets
* To take responsibility in contributing to the research, planning and delivery of lead generation initiatives that drives the achievement of new member targets.
* To continually improve your knowledge by keeping up to date with industry trends and seek further training and guidance from GM, Regional Sales Manager and National Support Departments.
* To be an active member of the team that uses the facilities and develops product knowledge to be able to answer member queries where possible.
* To manage daily KPI's order to achieve monthly target and ensure daily activity from the team are met
We know that these are much sought after opportunities so we will only be able to get in touch with candidates who really do meet the above criteria. You will be working a variety of shifts including weekends, and benefits of the job include free gym membership for you and your immediate family, and the potential to earn lots of commission!
Ideally we are looking for candidates from within the health and fitness industry but we will consider people from other backgrounds as long as they have managed teams through their daily kpi's and have consistently hit monthly targets.
Interviews are available immediately