£23000 - £32000 per annum + Free Gym Membership
over 2 years ago
Senior Sales Consultant - Fitness
23K Basic - 32k OTE
My client is looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to manage a team of 5 in sales and front of house staff for a well-established and successful Premium Health Club in Swindon with a membership base in excess of 2500 members.
The position is ideally suited to a Senior Sales Consultant with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding their targets, who is looking to work for a premium brand where the earning potential and career development opportunities are outstanding.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To personally contribute to the club revenue target and your team's targets.
- To take responsibility in contributing to the research, planning and delivery of lead generation initiatives that drives the achievement of new member targets.
- To continually improve your knowledge by keeping up to date with industry trends and seek further training and guidance from GM, Regional Sales Manager and National Support Departments.
- To be an active member of the team that uses the facilities and develops product knowledge to be able to answer member queries where possible.
- To manage daily KPI's order to achieve monthly target and ensure daily activity from the team are met.
You will be working a variety of shifts including weekends, and benefits of the job include free gym membership for you and your immediate family, and the potential for both monthly commission and career development.
Ideally we are looking for candidates from within the Health and Fitness industry but we will consider people from other backgrounds as long as they have managed teams through their daily KPI's and have consistently hit monthly targets.
Interviews are available immediately.