£28000 - £30000 per annum + +bonus + commission
Sales & Retention Manager - Swimming Lesson Provider -North West London
£28,000 to £30,000 basic + circa £500 monthly bonus+ commission (£42K O.T.E.)
We are looking for a Sales & retention Manager to lead the Sales & Service teams for an award winning provider of private swimming tuition who are going from strength to strength.
More on the role:
- To lead, coach and motivate a small team of tele-sales and retention advisors.
- Set and manage KPI's for the team to achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Lead by example on generating and converting new customer leads (60% of role)
- Analyse and develop company sales processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate and enhance their customer referral programme.
- Work with I.T. and Marketing on PR and marketing initiatives, data analysis and reports.
- Support Operational Swimming Managers with sales and commercial learning programmes.
- Office based, typically working Monday to Friday and one in three Saturday mornings.
Background we are looking for:
- Outstanding telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and good time management.
- Proven track record in a consultative direct sales role consistently hitting targets.
- Experience in coaching, motivating and leading small direct sales/tele-sales teams.
- You may have worked as a Team Leader, Telesales Manager, Contact Centre Manager, Membership Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Account Manager within the Sports, Fitness, Leisure or another customer centric industry.
- An interest in swimming or knowledge of swimming lessons is desirable but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with an established and growing company who offer full product and systems training, ongoing development, realistic commission targets and a great work life balance.
For more information, please click apply now and we will come back to you if you have the right level of experience