£25000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Sales Advisor nr Hendon, North London up to 26K
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established bsuiness near Hendon in North London as a memorial sales advisor. You will benefit from working with a large volume of incoming leads and enquiries. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5pm with free parking available on site.
We are looking for an individual who is confident, articulate and target focused and who has excellent administrative, IT and organisational skills. Sales will be a combination of face to face and digital/telephone enquiries and there is a constant need to multi-task and work within the wider team so a positive can do approach is essential in a business that has huge integrity, compassion and values.
My client is very keen to talk to candidates who have a proven and stable career record working within sales from within the hospitality, leisure or service sectors.
- Actively promote a wide range of memorials including garden memorial, boulders, tablets and inscribed panels to achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Co-ordinate the ordering, administration and invoicing for all sales.
- Learn the memorial sales process and organise memorial meetings with the public,
- Co-ordinate the expiry and renewal process, including correct production and maintenance of all memorial records.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and Gardening Departments to maintain quality and longevity of all memorials.
- Work in partnership with marketing to optimise digital and social media leads and conversions.
- Efficiently and professionally answer queries and resolve complaints via phone, email, in writing and face to face to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Data Protection legislation and GDPR is adhered to at all times.
- Research new products and present ideas to management. Liaise with third party suppliers to obtain quotes and place orders.
- Ensure at all times the client is well advised and informed of all options, and accurately advised of costs.
- An interest in heritage and horticulture would be advantageous but is not essential.
The position offers a salary of up to 26K depending on experience, benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, a matching pension scheme of up to 5% and life insurance. There is free parking available on site with Golders Green tube a 10 minute walk away.
Interviews are immediately available in a business that offers candidates significant ongoing training and development to further their careers.