North London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum
7 months ago
Sales Advisor Golders Green up to 26K
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and very successful business based in Golders Green, North London in a proactive sales advisor role. It is Monday-Friday, 9-5pm. The successful candidate will be working with a large volume of incoming leads and contacts and as such we are looking for an individual who is confident, articulate and target focused and who has excellent administrative, IT and organisational skills. Sales will be a combination of face to face and digital/telephone enquiries and there is a constant need to multi-task and work within the wider team so a positive can do approach is essential in a business that has huge integrity and values.
My client is very keen to talk to candidates who have experience working within sales from the health and fitness, commercial leisure or hospitality sectors.
- Actively promote the range of products to maximise sales, engage new customers and achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Co-ordinate the ordering, administration and invoicing for all sales.
- Work closely with marketing to optimise digital and social media leads and conversions.
- Efficiently and professionally answer queries and resolve complaints via phone, email, in writing and face to face to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Data Protection legislation and GDPR is adhered to at all times.
- Research new products and present ideas to management. Liaise with third party suppliers to obtain quotes and place orders.
- Ensure at all times the client is well advised and informed of all options, and accurately advised of costs.
- Build relationships with prospective and existing owners, and liaise with management to improve service and CRM functions.
- An interest in heritage and horticulture would be advantageous but is not essential.
The position offers a salary of up to 26K depending on experience, benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, a matching pension scheme of up to 5% and life insurance. There is free parking available on site with Golders Green tube a 10 minute walk away.
Interviews are immediately available in a business that has continued to prosper throughout the pandemic.