£70000 - £90000 per annum package
4 months ago
Resort General Manager - South West England - £ Highly competitive package depending on experience
We are looking for a Resort Director/ General Manager in the Devon/Cornwall area to lead a highly prestigious Hotel and Leisure Resort through an exciting redevelopment realigning its brand, values and offering.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your 150+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their sports, fitness, spa, family activities, conference and banqueting, food and beverage and event offerings to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and revenue management teams to develop their strategy to drive occupancy, new member sales and events.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support the owners with projects to develop the estate and offerings in line with their new vision.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 5-years- U.K. based experience as a Hotel Resort General Manager or Director.
- Extensive experience in developing and growing sports/golf, family activities, fitness or spa facilities, services and associated revenue.
- Experience and track record in growing club membership.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams and taking them through change.
- CAPX project management experience preferable.
- An advocate of living an active healthy lifestyle.
- Either living locally to the SW or the ability and willingness to relocate to the area.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your experience in developing and growing a leisure centric property and your current remuneration and we will be in contact imminently if you have the right profile.