North West England, England
£32000 - £34000 per annum + OTE £42000
over 2 years ago
Regional Sales Manager
Up to £34K OTE £42k + car, laptop and mobile
I am looking for a regional sales manager to look after a region of 6 leading leisure clubs based in the North. Reporting into the Group Operations Manager you will be tasked with ensuring your clubs achieve their sales and revenue budgets and overseeing one regional sales manager and all 13 sites. As group membership sales manager your responsibilities will include:
* Support Campaign/ Launches with Marketing to centre teams, deliver and implement key sales strategy and communications.
* Deliver monthly training to centres to Sales teams and Sales Management
* Manage Sales process and the key performance indicators at each centre
* Review club sales plans, ensuring they are in alignment with business strategy and meet budget expectations. Ensure they are realistic and fit for purpose
* Responsible for overseeing daily business set up and provide morning sales update to the executive team. Responsible for sales reporting to business
* Hold sales conference calls frequently as per business results/needs
* Involvement in sales recruitment with General Managers. Responsible for induction and continued training of sales staff. Involvement in all performance management areas of the sales function.
* Sales forecasting, budgeting/planning/execution and review
* Review performance, identify risk and opportunity. Implement solutions to mitigate risk and improve sales performance
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing cluster manager or someone in Membership Sales Management looking to take the next step. Industry sales experience essential. Therefore, I am keen to hear from candidates who have a proven track record) in managing sales teams in overachieving targets in the health and fitness sector. Multi- site experience is desirable but is not essential but you will need to demonstrate excellent influencing skills and the ability to build strong partnerships across the senior management team as well as the centre managers and sales teams. You will need to be passionate about training, coaching and developing sales teams and building a culture of success based on overachieving targets.
In return for a highly competitive basic salary of up to 34K the successful candidate will also receive a performance related bonus, 25 days holiday plus holidays and a contributory pension scheme.