£30000 - £32000 per annum + bonus + travel+ benefits
about 2 years ago
Due to unprecedented growth we are looking for a Regional Operations Manager for a leading operator of premium gyms and spas to the corporate and residential markets.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of £32,000, good bonus, London paid travel, contributory pension, healthcare after 1 years-service, working in a fun environment with regular social events and most importantly continued investment into your professional development to allow you to grow within the business.
- Recruit, coach support and develop a team of spa and gym managers, Fitness Instructors and free-lance instructors and trainers across several sites in Central and South London.
- Oversee all operational aspects and ensure your sites are clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to clients, members and guests.
- Manage labour budgets and cost control.
- Support with the wider business on projects including new openings and business development.
- Polished, outgoing, service driven, solution orientated individual.
- Leadership experience within the health and fitness industry possibly as Spa and Leisure Club Manager, Gym Manager, Operations Manager or General Manager.
- A talent for managing all things operational (health and safety, maintenance, people, product, service).
- Experience working in the residential, corporate or 5-star premium fitness markets preferred.
- At least level 2 fitness instructor qualified
- A flexible approach to work as you will be on call on some weekends.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you have the right level of experience