Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum + £4800 car all + 6K OTE
Regional Operations Manager c45K basic 50k OTE +£4800 car allowance
I am working with a leading family entertainment operator who are looking to appoint a regional manager to take responsibility for 3 centres in the North of England and one in Bristol. A base location in the North West or As a regional manager responsibilities will include:
- leading & inspiring your GM's and teams to deliver a consistently outstanding and memorable guest experience.
- To achieve all metrics around NPS, mystery shop and guest feedback scores
- Deliver operational excellence and the highest levels of health and safety across all areas of the venue.
- Relentless in the ongoing training and coaching of your teams to deliver operational and service excellence.
- To meet and exceed revenue targets across admissions, party bookings, retail and food and beverage.
- Manage and control costs and optimise staff rotas to optimise the efficient running of the centres.
- Use, understand and analyse all available data to make commercially beneficial decisions
- Measure and review performance on an ongoing basis.
- Compile and produce reports and analysis on each of your venues. commentary on each site.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a proven track record in multi- site management ideally from the leisure or hospitality sectors. You will need to drive and be:
- Hands on within your venues, visiting each centre on a regular basis including being in the venues at least 1 weekend day each weekend.
- Having a genuine passion for coaching, mentoring and developing your team.
- Have a strong understanding of health and safety, IOSH qualification desirable
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to basic salary of 45K, the position comes with a car allowance of £400 per month and a monthly bonus of up to £500. Given the nature of the business the successful candidate will be discouraged from taking significant holiday during the school holidays with the exception of one week during the summer.