£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is a small, dynamic and ambitious sports coaching provider, renown for providing quality sports coaching classes, parties and holiday camps for children of all ages. Due to their growth we are looking for a Regional Manager to take ownership for the delivery of and support with the expansion of their programmes across London.
- Recruit, coach, support and manage a team part time coaches across London
- Manage all operating procedures ensuring the classes and camps are delivered in a timely and safe manner.
- Promote the company and programmes they offer locally to maximise participation.
- Look at ways to improve the customer experience, always wanting to go the extra yard.
- Manage the financial budgets for London.
- Support with business development to grow the number of classes and venues they operate
- Act as the brand ambassador at all times,
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and able to work autonomously.
- Strong communicator, highly organised and process orientated.
- Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales.
- Regional Manager or General Manager experience within sports events, sports leagues, sports coaching, sports development or sports centres.
- Ideally experience of working with children and parents.
- A passion for sports and customer service.
Working for a small company in a growing market, there is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the direction and success of the business. The company pays a competitive basic salary up to £45,000 depending on experience, performance bonus, contributory pension and opportunity to progress in the business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.