£80000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance + significant bonus
about 2 years ago
Regional Manager Sport and Leisure South of England up to 85K + car + significant OTE
I am looking for an experienced regional manager to take on a high profile regional management role for a business firmly positioned at the top end of the leisure sector. Responsible for multiple sites in Surrey, Kent and Hampshire, we are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record in multi-site management working at the premium end of the retail, hospitality or hotel sectors who have the experience of driving a regional turnover in excess of £50m through a team of around 1500 staff. This is a business that is synonymous for investing in and developing their teams and where it is essential that internal talent is coached, developed and inspired to reach and exceed exacting levels of customer service and service delivery at every touch point in a large and fast paced business. It is essential that interested candidates have a genuine interest in the health and fitness industry and are actively engaged in a a healthy lifestyle. Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide a clear and consistent Leadership Framework to enable your General Managers to deliver all aspects of their club targets, Annual Operating Plans and KPI's.
- Oversee the implementation of the corporate business plan, objectives and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver a fully understood sales and commercial culture throughout the region, driving strong like for like sales and profit growth.
- Analyse and deliver cost saving opportunities, driving labour productivity and install a robust culture of cost control.
- Be accountable for proposing regional budgets and ensuring that the performance of the region hits targets.
- Be accountable for proposing capital projects and coordinate the planning of each General Manager for driving the returns of each investment.
- Ensure that the region complies with all necessary financial controls, due diligence and Health & Safety requirements.
- Develop your General Managers and their HOD's to their full potential via robust succession planning, consistent Business Reviews and Performance & Development Appraisals.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to build and sustain positive relationships internally and externally.
My client is offering a highly competitive package of up to 85k with a generous car allowance with the genuine opportunity to earn a further 40K in performance related bonuses,, five weeks holiday, free family health club membership and private healthcare.
Due to the high levels of interest in regional opportunities only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.