£55000 - £60000 per annum + 75K OTE
over 1 year ago
Regional Manager - Health and Fitness
London up to 60K OTE 75K
A hands on role for a regional manager to work for a leading leisure operator at sites across London. We are ideally looking for a candidate with extensive experience working at the premium end of the health and fitness market who can utilise their private sector experience to reposition a group of clubs with a comprehensive sports and leisure offering. This is a rare opportunity to initiate a change management process and deliver transformational success in a region turning over c £10m. Key remits:
- Deliver business success through maximising commercial opportunities
- Enhancing and repositioning the service offering to increase profitability
- Identifying additional income generation and membership categories
- Optimising the staffing structure to achieve commercial goals
- Review and reposition the digital offering
- To lead, inspire and develop the GMs and teams at every centre
In addition to a competitive basic up to 60K, there is a performance related bonus of up to 25%.
We are ideally looking frog candidates to be based within the M25. Base location will be Central London.
Interviews are immediately available.