Circa £40,000 +benefits +career development
4 months ago
Recruitment/Talent Manager- Growing Private HealthCare Operator - Woking Surrey HQ + Home Working + Travelling to sites
Circa £35,000- £40,000 +benefits +career development
We are working with an entrepreneurial progressive Private Health Care provider offering state of the art facilities and services that they are opening Nationwide. Due to their growth, they are looking to appoint an in-house Talent/Recruitment Manager for the first time. This is a stand-alone post heading up their recruitment strategy and delivery and will report into the HR Director.
Overview of role:
- Work closely with Directors and Centre/Clinic Managers supporting them with their recruitment needs.
- Manage the recruitment budget; establishing a cost-effective digital advertising strategy and reducing agency spend.
- Take responsibility for directly sourcing some clinical and non-clinical key hires within their business, working with key stake holders and managing the full recruitment process.
- Build a talent pool of candidates, capturing talent and planning for the future.
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies and other suppliers.
- Work with central marketing to promote the brand through social media and other channels.
- Act as a brand ambassador to the business and live their values at all times.
What we are looking for in applicants:
- At least two years multi-site recruitment experience, ideally in-house experience in a commercial environment that provides clinical services such as health and well-being, medical, dental, spa, hospitals, care homes or aesthetic clinics.
- Experience in working in a fast paced ever changing recruitment environment, working to deadlines and KPI’s.
- Demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with senior level stake holders.
- Experience in building a talent pool through innovative candidate acquisition strategies and building long term relationships.
- Experience of managing a recruitment budget.
- Familiarity with Excel, all office applications and advert design.
- Flexible approach to work; able to commute to their Woking Head Office and also mobile enough to travel to their centres Nationwide from time to time to support their centre managers with recruitment days.
The company offers flexible working over a 40-hour week with the option of working from home several days a week when appropriate. Other benefits include contributory pension, 30 days holiday including bank holidays, Staff discounts and cycle to work scheme.
For more information please click apply with your CV and covering letter detailing why this post excites you and why you should be considered.