£24000 - £25000 per annum + + discounted accommodation + bonus
12 months ago
Reception Manager up to 25k + Bonus Paignton, Devon
I am, looking for a reception manager to work for a well-established and very successful holiday park near Paignton in Devon. This is a hands on role where you will be working a combination of shifts throughout the week with key responsibilities:
- To manage the front of house team to ensure all guests and holiday makers receive a first class service
- To manage, meet and exceed revenue targets for subletting the holiday homes, maximizing occupancy and yield
- To upsell premium packages, early check ins and late check outs
- To directly manage the accommodation manager and large team of cleaners
- To carry out duty management shifts across the holiday park
- P and L and budgetary experience across consumables and labour.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and disciplinaries
- To support with events, park newsletters and communications.
We are keen to talk to candidates who ideally have experience working in a similar managerial role working front of house in a holiday park, hotel or hospitality operation, Previous experience managing accommodation would be beneficial but is not essential. You will thrive working in a fast paced family focused business where great teamwork and a passion for delivering a great guest experience underpin everything you do.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 25K, there is an annual performance bonus, the opportunity to live on park with heavily subsidised accommodation. In addition there is free leisure club membership, 30 days annual holiday and deep discounts on holidays taken at company parks and excellent opportunities for further career progression.
Interviews are immediately available.