£43000 - £48000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Product Development Manager for one of the U.K.s leading sports and leisure operators with sites nationwide to help shape product acquisition, delivery and overall strategy. The company is currently going through a significant transformation with a new leadership team and investment so it is an exciting time to be joining them.
Summary of role:
- Working in conjunction with the senior marketing team and directors to evaluate their current products and service offering.
- Gain customer insights from data analysis and customer feedback to understand their needs in order to develop future strategies to increase revenue in multiple areas of the business.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development, preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Review their current product acquisition, work with suppliers, negotiate price, source new suppliers and work with the marketing team to maximize sponsorship revenue.
- Support with the delivery of products and services into their sites, working with the senior operational teams.
- Prepare reports on sales forecasts, special reports and analyses.
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Product management experience probably as a Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Commercial Director or Business Development Manager.
- Experience working in a multi-site customer centric organization within health and fitness, sports management, leisure management, commercial leisure, hospitality, retail or travel.
- Exposure to product development in some of the following areas: Food and beverage, vending, sports events, corporate events, children's parties and kids camps and sports retail.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of translating complex sets of data and insights into actions and propositions.
- Effective project management skills.
- A passion for sports and leisure.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, attractive bonus, 25-days holiday plus bank holidays and continued investment into your professional development. Your working hours are 9-5.30 and the offices in central London are a fun environment in which to work!