£28000 - £30000 per annum + Career development + benefits
8 months ago
Operations Manager- Premium Health Club - Warrington - £28K-£30K+benefts
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take on all things 'operational' in one of the finest premium family health and fitness clubs in the U.K.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage the front of house and operational teams to be the best they can be every day.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Work with other departments to ensure that they are always running smoothly.
- Manage the club on a shift basis as Duty Manager.
- Support the General Manager with the overall running of the club.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing high volume health club/gym operations preferably with wet side experience.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably as a General Manager, Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager or Operations Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as evenings and weekends will be required
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.