£26000 - £28000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Operations Manager 26-28K Liverpool
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations managers to work closely with the GM in running a leading family entertainmeent centre in Liverpool. We are looking for candidates who have had significant operational and hands on health and safety experience in running a large multipurpose health and fitness, children's activity or family entertainment centre. The role of operations manager will be hands on and fast paced, duties include:
- The ongoing, recruiting coaching and training of your team and ensuring that every member trained and coached to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Working with three team leaders you will set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the centre
- Responsible for health and safety across the park
- You will be working on shift basis with responsibility for opening and closing
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 28K. All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role in the future.
Interviews are immediately available,