£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits +career development
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Leisure Attraction operator that attracts a high volume of children and adults every day and is looking for a strong Operations Manager/Deputy General Manager at their newly refurbished centre in Bristol.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage the front of house and operational teams to be the best they can be every day.
- Take ownership for staff scheduling and forecasting the peaks and troughs of usage.
- Ensure the centre and the equipment is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Managing labour and maintenance budgets.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Support with the overall management of the centre and Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communications skills
- Task orientated with a can do attitude and ownership mentality.
- Direct man-management and departmental experience.
- High volume customer experience within the leisure or hospitality industry possibly as a Senior Duty Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Assistant General Manager or Operations Manager.
- A talent for managing all things operational (health and safety, maintenance, member journey)
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you have the right level of experience as interviews are immediate