Up to £25000 per annum + 5K bonus +live in
over 1 year ago
Operations Manager Holiday Park up to 25K basic 30K OTE + live in family accommodation Paignton, Devon.
We are looking for an operations manager to work at a medium sized premium holiday park in a fantastic location in Paignton, Devon. Working with a full time team of 50, this is a hands on role where you will work very closely with the general manager to deliver an exceptional experience for both owners and their guests. In addition to leading on the day to day operations you will get involved across all departments of the park including sales, food and beverage and the leisure club. It is preferred that the successful candidate will live on park, a high quality two bedroom lodge is made available for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach and lead the maintenance, landscaping, security and external contractors across the park
- Take ownership for statutory responsibilities including health and safety legislation
- Monitor and act on owners feedback and take actions to address issues, setting appropriate action plans and targets with the team.
- Ensure the maintenance team respond promptly and carry out repairs professionally and in a timely manner
- Interact and network with the owners, team and suppliers to achieve a positive culture across the whole park.
- Support the sales team where required to ensure the park meets and exceeds its new sales targets
- Work with the GM in setting and managing budgets across all operational areas
We are keen to talk to candidates who have the following:
- A solid understanding of operations and facility management within the holiday park or hotel sector
- A can do attitude and willingness o work across all areas of the park including F and B and sales.
- A proven record of delivering creative solutions to customer suggestions and concerns
- An engaging and inspiring leadership style.
Interviews are immediately available.