Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager 30K
I am looking for an operations manager to work at a leading leisure centre in Hounslow that offers a wide range of facilities including 2 swimming pools, a well-equipped gym, sports hall and outdoor pitches, The centre has a high footfall with a very successful learn to swim programme and membership base of 2000 fitness members. Reporting into the general manager you will be responsible for running the centre in their absence and managing and coaching your team of duty managers, fitness, group exercise, lifeguard, front of house and café team to deliver the best possible customer experience and operational excellence.
We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
· Significant experience managing teams working within a high footfall leisure business, ideally with experience with both pools and fitness facilities.
· With the GM take responsibility and accountability for meeting both income and expenditure targets and budgets.
· Analyze, review and monitor the effective programming of activities and timetables across all facilities within the Centre.
· Responsible for the ongoing, recruiting coaching and training of your team to deliver the highest levels of customer service
· Working with three team leaders you will set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the Centre
· Responsible for health and safety and building maintenance across the Centre
· Supporting the sales manager and sales team as and when required.
· You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 30K , All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role in the future.
Interviews are immediately available.