£22000 - £25000 per annum + + 10% bonus
Operations Manager Oxford up to 25K + bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations managers to work closely with the club manager in running a leading fitness facility in Oxford. We are looking for candidates who have had significant operational or duty management experience working within health and fitness, hospitality or retail management. The role of operations manager will be hands on and fast paced, duties include:
- Coaching and training your front line team to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Running the Centre on shift, ensuring your team are effectively allocated and supported at all times.
- Responsible for health and safety including the hospitality clubroom.
- Responsible for managing the programming and timetable.
- Supporting the sales team with lead generation an show rounds.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a basic salary of 22- 25K DOE with a performance related bonus of 10%. All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two. A fitness qualification is desirable but not essential as training can be provided. There are excellent opportunities for progression into a general management role in the future.