£21000 - £23000 per annum
2 months ago
Operations Manager Shrewsbury 21-23K
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations managers to work for a well-established leisure and hospitality business in Shrewsbury. We are keen to talk to candidates who have a minimum of 2 years duty and or operational management experience working within a high footfall leisure, hospitality or retail environment. You will need to demonstrate:
- Leadership experience to manage a large team of front line and operational staff whilst on shift
- Excellent communication skills to find solutions to operational challenges
- Resolve questions and queries and support your front desk team
- Support with the induction, training and ongoing coaching of your team
- As a key holder you will open, close and cash up
- You will need to be first aid qualified and with experience in health and safety
- Proactively support and drive sales and partnerships in the local area.
- Work a combination of shifts and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a basic salary of 21-23K dependent on experience.
Interviews are immediately available,