Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Operations Manager - New Sporting Centre
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations managers to launch a brand new football related leisure concept in London. We are keen to talk to candidates who have :
- Significant operational management experience in running a 5 a side, health and fitness, children's activity or family entertainment centre.
- Have accountability for the recruiting coaching and training of your team
- Working with three team leaders you will set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the park.
- Driving sales, corporate events and children's parties and retail sales
- Responsible for health and safety across the Centre
- You will be working on shift basis with responsibility for opening and closing
All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. There are excellent opportunities for further progression with the company.
Interviews are immediately available,
Interviews will be taking place week commencing Monday 18th November with an immediate start date available for the successful candidate.