City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + +6K OTE
about 1 year ago
Operations Manager Central London up to 50K + Bonus
A rare opportunity to join one of the largest and most prestigious health clubs in London in a senior management position on an upper quartile salary with the genuine opportunity to develop into a GM position within 18 months with a significant increases in both salary and bonus. As operations manager you will be responsible for a team of 50 staff and work with a number of team leaders and supervisors:
- Responsible for the front of house, maintenance and housekeeping teams to deliver an exceptional member
- Effectively manage team performance, setting targets, giving feedback, developing and supporting team members..
- Innovate and enhance ways of working to enhance the member experience.
- Optimise effective rota management
- Responsible for Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Relationship management with contractors and suppliers.
- Support the sales team as and when required with show rounds and tours.
We are keen to talk to existing General Managers looking to further their career by joining one of the most prestigious and successful premium operators in the industry or potentially an existing GM at a premium full service club who is already on a step up to GM programme. Interested candidates will need to demonstrate exceptional leadership and people management skills with the confidence and credibility to lead a huge team servicing several thousand members on a daily basis.
Interviews are immediately available.