Scarborough, North Yorkshire
£25000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an operations manager to work for a high profile and very busy sporting and leisure destination in Scarborough. .
As the operations manager you will be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the health and safety and operational standards across the Centre..
- Lead the duty management team, lifeguards and cleaning staff
- Manage the external contractors with regards to maintenance and routine servicing
- Accountable for the smooth running of multiple events, functions and galas.
- Working a variety of shifts including weekend and some bank holidays.
- A pool plant qualification is strongly desirable.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have significant operational experience working in health and fitness, holiday parks, hotels or a large commercial leisure business.
Interviews are immediately available.