£80000 - £120000 per annum + +share options
7 months ago
Operations Director- New Luxury Entertainment Brand - London
£80,000-£120,000+ share options + Excellent benefits
Our client is a new concept luxury entertainment brand with a world class food and beverage offering who will be opening a number of large scale venues across the U.K. this year.
We have been tasked with finding an Operations Director to oversee all operational and customer experience elements of this business, working closely with the food and beverage, marketing and product development directors to shape the business model for rapid growth.
- Support with the set-up and development of their venues, creating all operational systems and procedures and staffing structures.
- Develop their customer journey, linking the different departments to bring the whole concept to life.
- Financial modelling incorporating budgeting and forecasts.
- Support with the recruitment of senior managers and developing their future leaders.
- Create and inspire a culture of service excellence and a real sense of community.
- As a director, contribute to the overall development, strategy and growth of the business.
- Inspirational leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Regional Manager, Group Operations management or director experience within a 5-star leisure or hospitality business.
- Experience of developing an amazing customer journey and developing operational procedures.
- Preferably experience of new openings in a past paced, high volume, customer centric environment.
- Living or able to live in the London area
There are fantastic benefits joining a business in its infancy with ambitious growth plans with an attractive remuneration package and share options depending on experience.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.