South West London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + £10k OTE yr 1
about 2 years ago
Online Sales Executive
Up to £35k Basic + £10k OTE Yr 1 + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for people who want to love what they do because that's our company moto..... "LOVE WHAT YOU DO"
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to work for the UK's leading job board to the leisure and hospitality industries. Supporting our flagship job board, Leisurejobs, are a further 6 niche sites servicing entry level to director level jobs right across a broad and diverse range of sectors.
This is a great time to join a fast growing, dynamic, energetic and fun company who have experienced on average 25% growth year on year over the last 3 years.
- To generate leads to create your daily call activity
- To reach out to potential new clients by phone, email and social networking sites
- To secure sales by engaging with potential clients by phone, email and face to face
- To work towards agreed daily, monthly and annual KPI's to include activity targets
- To on-board new clients, build long lasting relationships and manage their account to the point of renewal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be outgoing, show enthusiasm and be a solid and trustworthy team player
- Positive attitude and hard working
- Highly organised
- Previous sales experience, ideally in telephone and face to face selling and cold calling
You will be joining a well established, successful and vibrant team, who very much support each other, but self motivation and passion is key.
The Leisurejobs Group will offer the successful candidate a market leading basic salary commensurate with your skills and experience and a lucrative OTE commission structure that consistently pays out based on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. We firmly believe in rewarding our staff and in addition to annual trips abroad and social events we offer flexible working hours upon completion of probation, additional holiday for each year worked, private health care, a fantastic gym allowance and Nando's lunches amongst many other things....