Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Marketing Manager 45K
We are working with a Hampshire based leisure operator who are looking to appoint to appoint a Marketing Manager to be based at their Head Office in Havant. Reporting into the Commercial Director, you who will be directly responsible for planning, communicating, and executing the B2C marketing strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee content creation, drive digital awareness and monitor ROI on a budget of c 100K per annum.
- Work closely with the external PR and design agencies to bring alive the brand on all platforms of media.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure outbound activity is in line with the marketing plans .
- Analytically understanding gaps, trends and growth opportunities through the calendar year
- Ensure the copywriting and brand messaging is strong and consistent across all channels
- Work closely with community partners and stakeholders to promote wellness initiatives.
- Continue to grow and develop existing and new partnerships to drive group booking opportunities.
This is an exciting team to join the company and join a new senior management team with firm commitments in place for a multi-million capital investment into their existing leisure centres, launch community wellness initiatives and introduce an enhanced hospitality and events business whilst actively looking for new acquisitions.
We are keen to hear from candidates who ideally have similar experience within a marketing management role working within the broad leisure, hospitality, or tourism sectors. A marketing qualification is desired but is not essential but what is a prerequisite is being hands on with a can-do attitude and the drive and ambition to make a positive impact working closely with both the sales and operations teams and take them on a journey that will help the business achieve their goal of moving from good to great in terms of their service delivery.
In addition to a basic salary of £45,000, benefits include 26 days holiday plus bank holidays that increase with service, stakeholder pension scheme, family friendly policies, free gym membership and an employee benefits package.
Interviews are immediately available.