West End, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Marketing Director - London
We are looking for a Marketing Director for a luxury fitness operator in London who have not only established themselves as a key player in this exclusive market, they are opening more sites!
- Work closely with the CEO to establish a robust marketing strategy for the group to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition and aid retention.
- Devise and manage their monthly, quarterly and annual marketing calendar.
- Develop and deliver their marketing strategy for new sites.
- Collaborate with key stake holders to devise campaigns and events for their sites.
- Manage all internal communications and content.
- Manage a small inhouse team.
- Build strong relations with third party suppliers including their PR and Social Media agency
- Hands-on, bright, organised, creative and on the up in their career.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- In-House marketing experience within health and fitness or at least a demonstrable passion for it.
- Consumer marketing experience with a luxury brand.
- Live within commuting distance of Central London (Working remotely 1 day week)
With more sites in the pipeline both in London and abroad, this is a really exciting time to be joining the company at a time where health and well-being is a higher priority for consumers than ever before.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.