Managing Director - New Start Up Significant Equity Stake
Location - flexible in the UK
An exciting opportunity for a Managing Director to get involved in the early stage investment for an innovative rollout development within the leisure industry targeting the family and children's fitness market.
As MD you will be rewarded with a significant equity stake in the business pre funding. Once funding is in place (likley to be 9-12 months) a remuneration package c50K will be offered and increasing in line with the rollout of the business. We are keen to talk to candidates with Board Level experience who are:
- Experienced in pitching for and securing capital funding
- Have operated within the leisure or hospitality sectors
- Had responsibility for new start -ups/openings/product launches
- Are operationally focused with the ability to implement brands standards and ways of working
- Have a detailed knowledge of a recurring membership model and operating systems
With a well-developed and researched business plan and with ideal sites being offered on exceptionally favorable terms in the market there is the potential for a rapid roll-out at the back end of 2021 subject to the necessary finance being in place. There is a highly experienced Board to support the successful candidate.
There is aloa an opportunity for the MD to further increase their equity stake by investing in the business at the outset.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact David Peacock at Leisure People to discuss this further.